MobilityWod: Silent P in Filet, Very Paleo: "Flexible Legion, Welcome to episode 4!Today we are going to delve back into hip extension with a bit more focus on the big hip flexors that ..."
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
I have an alternate blogging life that I've been living lately. I'm using Tumblr to blog thoughts and re-blog content that I find interesting. I do have a feed from this blog to my tumblr but I felt it was time to come clean with you all about my alternate blogging life. I hope you like it. I will keep this blog but I do find the tumblr platform easier to some degree... and I will admit it can be kind of like blogging for the lazy person although I like to think of it as blogging for the person who is very busy... ;)
Posted by Suds at 1:25 PM
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Here's a great video clip that I have to say is fricken brilliant and true...
I love the part where he says:
Everybody on every plane should constantly be going
"OH MY GOD! WOW!"
You're sitting in a chair in.the.sky.
Brilliant, just brilliant.
Posted by Suds at 10:28 AM
Wednesday, October 08, 2008
- extravagant: recklessly wasteful; "prodigal in their expenditures"
- rake: a dissolute man in fashionable society
- debauched: unrestrained by convention or morality; "Congreve draws a debauched aristocratic society"; "deplorably dissipated and degraded"; "riotous living"; "fast women"
- prodigal: a recklessly extravagant consumer
Monday, September 29, 2008
Thursday, September 25, 2008
"Not another effin WotM post... damn, get some content ffs!"
- bland: lacking taste or flavor or tang; "a bland diet"; "insipid hospital food"; "flavorless supermarket tomatoes"; "vapid beer"; "vapid tea"
- lacking significance or liveliness or spirit or zest; "a vapid conversation"; "a vapid smile"; "a bunch of vapid schoolgirls" wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
- pertaining to or characteristic of apoplexy; "apoplectic seizure"
- stroke: a sudden loss of consciousness resulting when the rupture or occlusion of a blood vessel leads to oxygen lack in the brain