G Algonquin Trips and Other Things: Okay, I'm a little stressed... Algonquin canoe and portage trips

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Okay, I'm a little stressed...

I don't usually get stressed before I go on a trip but this time work is creating a lot of stress for me. It seems like everytime I think I've got things under control, some new task or deliverable gets added to the list. Dammit! I even thought at one point that I would bring some work on my trip (reading) but I talked myself out of it. Now I find myself thinkin' 'bout it again.

I'm kinda pissed off right now and resenting my work. I hate feelin' like this... I gotta shake it, and soon. I can't afford to take work with me on canoe trip... I won't feel like I've had a break and that's exactly what I need.

Aaaarrrggggg!


Enough.

Back to work and now to start speed readin' things....

g.

0 comments: