G Algonquin Trips and Other Things: 5 dangerous things you should let your kids do... Algonquin canoe and portage trips

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

5 dangerous things you should let your kids do...

I gotta say, I believe that we've gone too far... we don't let our kids do anything, we sanitize everything... we don't let our kids be, um, kids.

Okay, by "we" I'm referring to society at large, not necessarily some of you reading this right now. Anyway, if you have 10 minutes, watch this video for some very good and interesting points that the speaker, Gever Tulley, makes.



Have a great day everyone!

g.

1 comments:

Mungo said...

Hello,

I have been reading your blog site for a while now, and have had it linked on my blog for a while now. I was wondering if you would consider linking to my site as an exchange to encourage more traffic to both our sites - it seems that our audiences could have similar interests in the outdoors, photography, camping and more.

Anyway, just thought it might be useful - hope all is well, look forward to reading your posts (I use Google Reader to get the RSS posts).

I couldn't find an e-mail address, so I thought I'd just send a comment - hope that's okay.

All the best,

Mungo
http://mungobah.blogspot.com
This blog contains tutorials, information and photographs on bushcraft, camping, hiking, photography, nature, plants, politics, project management, and posts and photos on everything from Mors Kochanski, to Ray Mears and Bear Grylls, Les Stroud of Survivorman fame, canoeing in Algonquin Park, Toronto, Ontario and much more.