G Algonquin Trips and Other Things: CC2006 - The Movie Algonquin canoe and portage trips

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

CC2006 - The Movie

Jim has created another video from all the pics we took on Capsized Canoe 2006.

Take a look at it. I think it captures some of the good scenes. I should put up some of my video clips that I took... like the crackling fire our first night on Burntroot Lake.

Who am I kidding? I'll never post them... I barely have time to think these days. The countdown is on... about 3 weeks we think. We think the doctors will say plan for Dec 12 for the delivery. I kinda wish it would be on teh 16th since that my Dad's birthday but then again, perhaps not sharing a birthday with a family member is a good thing.

Okay, that's it for now... back to work.

Have a good afternoon.

g.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Post video? I am shocked you had time to post here at all...the video....not holding my breath pal!