G Algonquin Trips and Other Things: I know it's been a while... Algonquin canoe and portage trips

Thursday, December 06, 2007

I know it's been a while...

but I'm working on a few things that I can't really post about since there's a chance that some people may read this that shouldn't know just yet what I'm up to. I know that sounds all cloak and dagger but I can't let the cat out of the bag yet and it's gonna take about another month or so until things are finalized. This is nothing bad, just something I think is gonna be great for me and my family.

Anyway, I've been reading all the blogs that I normally read, I've just not been commenting. Work is quite busy right now... trying to jam in the last few deliverable before year-end so that's all that's really going on otherwise.

P* is really enjoying his hockey. M* is not practicing his guitar so the lesson are making very slow progress. D* is... well, D* is D* and just as funny as ever for a 4 year old. It constantly amazes me how funny he can be... he has a very developed sense of humour (that's "humor" for those south of the border :) ) My daughter is turning 1 in a week... I can't believe she's a year old! It seems like she was just born a few months ago. She has taken her first steps and has no problem standing without holding on. It's amazing to see her develop... I'd forgotten how awesome it is watchin' them grow. (and NO! we ARE NOT HAVING ANY OTHER CHILDREN!) :)

Well, have a great day everyone and have a great weekend too... I've booked a day off tomorrow so I'll think of you all workin' away!

g.

0 comments: