G Algonquin Trips and Other Things: Well, it's finally here... Algonquin canoe and portage trips

Monday, December 31, 2007

Well, it's finally here...
















My bloggin' year kinda fizzled out at the end here... not too much regularity to the posts... (perhaps I need more fiber) :)

I've enjoyed reading all entries of my blog-world and real-world friends... it's been a privilege and a pleasure being a part of your experiences for 2007. I look forward to continuing to hear more about your cyclocross adventures, your, um, suki-ness, your snaux-bike iditarod craziness up in Alaska, your second ironman, and yes, even your strong opinions about, well, everything (so long as you sprinkle in those stories about your students that make me laugh out loud) and of course, I look forward to my trip with Jim and our kids up to Algonquin (that goes without saying).

I wish all of you the absolute best for you and your families in 2008!

g.

0 comments: