G Algonquin Trips and Other Things: I'm trying a new comment tool... Algonquin canoe and portage trips

Friday, August 22, 2008

I'm trying a new comment tool...

I've added Disqus to my blog. Here's a description of Disqus:

Disqus, pronounced "discuss", is a service and tool for web comments and discussions. The Disqus comment system can be plugged into any website, blog, or application. Disqus makes commenting easier and more interactive, while connecting websites and commenters across a thriving discussion community.

Disqus is a free service to the general public with absolutely no inline advertisements.


I think I like the idea of what they're going for but we'll see what the reality is... if it lives up to my expectations it should be pretty neat. I almost like this as much as the reblog feature on tumblr. I learned about that one in a lifehacker.com article.

g.

blog comments powered by Disqus