G Algonquin Trips and Other Things: PMS sucks Algonquin canoe and portage trips

Thursday, August 21, 2008

PMS sucks

Women think they have it bad when it comes to PMS... try being a husband when your wife's world is imploding every 28-32 days. :o

Marie did an extreme act today in response to how she's feeling... she committed facebook suicide by deleting her facebook account. She said she was getting sick of all the BS that she had to wade through every time she logged on. She also muttered something about it being a full of self-absorbed people, many of whom were no longer relevant in her life... she continued "if they really cared about me, they would call me to talk". She said she didn't even think that anyone would notice she was gone off facebook... I think her words were "I've been gone from facebook for 2 hours now and NO ONE has called me yet!"

I suggested that she may want to give it a little more time... just a little.

It was at that point that the cordless phone died... well, at least that's what I think happened 'cause line went dead and all I heard was dial tone.

Anyway, I've gotta get going, I need to to leave early and stop by the flower shop on the way home. I think I'll get a big ol' load of chocolate too. For no reason really... only self preservation. :)

g.

1 comments:

Jim said...

LMAO! Thanks for the laugh buddy. Here is a list you may like/need tonight...

10 Ways to Know if You Have "Estrogen Issues"

1. Everyone around you has an attitude problem.

2. You're adding chocolate chips to your cheese omelet.

3. The dryer has shrunk every last pair of your jeans.

4. Your husband is suddenly agreeing to everything you say.

5. You're using your cellular phone to dial up every bumper sticker that says: "How's my driving-call 1-800-"

6. Everyone's head looks like an invitation to batting practice.

7. Everyone seems to have just landed here from "outer space."

8. You can't believe they don't make a tampon bigger than Super Plus.

9. You're sure that everyone is scheming to drive you crazy.

10. The ibuprofen bottle is empty and you bought it yesterday.