G Algonquin Trips and Other Things: What's in a name? Algonquin canoe and portage trips

Thursday, March 30, 2006

What's in a name?

Well, I was thinkin' about changing the name of my blog but I seem attached to title already. I'm thinkin' it doesn't really matter that it'll be more about "other things" than Algonquin trips. Anyway, I'm gonna keep writing.

I introduced the idea of blogging to Marie (my wife) and she was intrigued but somewhat uninterested. She found it a bit odd that people would publish a diary of kinds to the world. I think she'll like the idea once she's had a chance to get used to it.

I haven't written about my family vacation to Florida. I had a GREAT vacation. I took a few pics (about 1200) so I should post a few of my faves. (no, really, 1200)

I'm procrastinating so much today. I know what I need to do, I just don't want to do it right now.

...

My Director just came by so I'd better cut it short and move on with my work. Have I ever mentioned that I think that I'd make a great retiree?

0 comments: