G Algonquin Trips and Other Things: A week later... Algonquin canoe and portage trips

Friday, May 12, 2006

A week later...

I don't really feel like posting but I thought I should at least do an update about Marie.

Marie is doing well and we saw the neurologist last night and it was a very positive experience. We now understand the situation and options a lot better and we're more comfortable with how things are goin' to play out over the next year or so. I don't feel right posting too much about Marie's situation but I may post general tidbits as I feel inclined and that might be of interest to a wider audience.

A big thanks to all the friends and family, near and far that prayed for Marie and kept her in your thoughts. It was very touching to experience such care and compassion from all directions. We ask that you continue to keep us in your prayers as we move forward. Again, for Marie's privacy and mine I won't post details. (sorry to be so cryptic)

Well, I'll call it quits for today but again, thanks everyone for bein' there for us.

g.

0 comments: