G Algonquin Trips and Other Things: Attention everyone: GeWilli is not a dirty hippie... Algonquin canoe and portage trips

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Attention everyone: GeWilli is not a dirty hippie...

lol!

GeWilli, ya know I got a lot of respect for ya, right?

Apparently I insulted GeWilli inadvertanly. GeWilli, I'm sorry. I did say "Mordern-Day Hippie" if that helps. You're right though, you are more of a Foodie. By the way, are hippies dirty? I never knew that. I was tryin to focus on your environmental conscience, your lean towards whole foods and organic foods, and that type of thing. Can we skip the ass whoopin and go for a beer(I'm buyin') next time we're in the same area of the continent instead? :)

Not much to say today but I wanted to apologise on record to GeWilli.

Oh, and Jim sent this over to me but I haven't looked at it yet: http://www.oilandwaterproject.org/

Anyone out there compost? I was reading Kerry Litka's diary entry about composting (a link from GeWilli's blog) and thought, "That would be a great project for me and the kids!" I'm gonna research more into the best way to do it.

Okay, back to work for me so I can leave for home!

g.

1 comments:

gewilli said...

Hippies always smell... usually of Pot + nasty skanky BO from not using deoderant...

i know ya just funnin though - but for the record... i'm NOT a hippie, not even a modern day one...

and that composting stuff... GOOD stuff...

And nah- the first few rounds are on me... once i pass out you can start buying the rounds ;)