G Algonquin Trips and Other Things: Post-meltdown... Algonquin canoe and portage trips

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Post-meltdown...

First off, thanks to everyone that sent me an e-mail after I posted my leave of absence post.

I don't really want to talk about it other than to tell you that there were a lot of things happening at the same time and I was emotionally drained dealing with too much drama. It was all serious stuff and I was just on overload.

I've had a mini vacation and I'm trying to get back to normal (well, as normal as I can get) but it still feels a little weird. Anyway, I'm trying to catch up at work from being off for a week so I'll have to post more another time.

Have a good day everyone.

g.

1 comments:

Jim said...

Good to have you back buddy..you were missed by someone I am sure? :)