G Algonquin Trips and Other Things: Blogger is startin' to frustrate me... Algonquin canoe and portage trips

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Blogger is startin' to frustrate me...

Is anyone else havin' problems creating and publishing posts? Specifically, sometimes the posting page just won't load and other times the whole dashboard takes forever to load... as in, I start it loading and several minutes later (if it doesn't time out) the page loads. It's to the point that there have been a few times I wanted to post a quick update and I didn't 'cause it wouldn't load when I had time to post and then I got busy and never came back. Oh well, I guess I can't exactly ask for my money back eh?

1 comments:

gewilli said...

been flakey earlier this week...

seems fine now...

i dunno if its been cause i switched to Firefox 2.0 or what.. it was working slightly better in IE, than 1.0.7 but now no difference...

they were messin with the servers earlier in the week...

since yesterday not much problems