G Algonquin Trips and Other Things: Easy install of new DSL modem and service... Algonquin canoe and portage trips

Friday, October 27, 2006

Easy install of new DSL modem and service...

Jim found a great deal on DSL service that I couldn't turn down. $18.95/month taxes included is an awesome deal. It's a one year special but even in the second year it's still $1 cheaper/month than Bell was willing give me and I have all my services with them (land line, 2 cell phones and satellite TV). The install was easy but now I just need to see if I can connect to work via the VPN and then I'm home free and enjoying the savings!

Have a good day everyone, I'm off to bed now for about 5 hours.

g.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you like it as much as I do...it is hard to believe what a great deal this is!!

I sucks that our "network experiment" failed, but we should at least look at sytem linking the xbox's before the white stuff starts falling...

Later G,