G Algonquin Trips and Other Things: It's a sad day today... Algonquin canoe and portage trips

Friday, May 11, 2007

It's a sad day today...

I just realized that I've lost my window buddy here at work. Apparently she has decided to move on to the next stage in her life and it doesn't include me. :(

Perhaps a moment of silence to think about all the fun we had... her with her downwards facing dog... me with my nose pressed up against the window of my cubicle...

Seriously though, she's moved out by the looks of things. I guess I can look on the bright side, someone has to move into that condo soon so maybe I'll end up with a new window buddy.

Perhaps today is not so much the end of a (one-sided) relationship as it is more of a era of new hope!

I'm just brewing a cup of coffee, the sun is shining, it's Friday... it's turning into a really nice day. I decided the other week that I was spending too much money buying coffee at Tim Horton's or, even worse, Starbucks. I went out and bought a machine that brews a cup at a time. It only cost $15 so I think the ROI was just over 1 week of 2 coffees a day. Not bad eh? I didn't think I could jump right into the big leagues like GeWilli and have an entire pot to drink over the course of the day. I'll hafta work up to that!

Well, coffee's ready and I'm in need of my fix so I leave it here and say: Have a great weekend everyone!

g.

2 comments:

gewilli said...

got some pictures to share so we can see what you are missing?

and share in your misery?

i suppose yes the bright side is maybe you get something even more exciting than the down doggy position to look at...

:D

Suki said...

you, sir...

are a sick sick man.

me likey.