G Algonquin Trips and Other Things: The search for a new window buddy continues... Algonquin canoe and portage trips

Monday, May 14, 2007

The search for a new window buddy continues...

Well, no one moved in over the weekend so I'm still without a window buddy. I find myself glancing over every-so-often out of habit, lookin' to see if anything interesting is goin' on in the other building. Nothin' yet. Having lost one window buddy I find myself more and more intrigued about the next condo down. It has shutters and sometimes I see a some movement in that unit but I can't see enough to see who it is or what they're doin' 'cause the shutters are tilted enough that I can get the detail I need to make my assessment. Anyway, I think I may go down to the other end my office floor to get a different angle... perhaps I can find out who's behind the shutters.

I've gotta go now... I need to talk to my boss about gettin' approval for a business trip down to Boston at the end of the month. I'll share more details if he approves it.

Have a great day everyone!

g.

1 comments:

gewilli said...

BOSTON?

dude that's like down the street from here!