G Algonquin Trips and Other Things: Last night's footie game was awesome Algonquin canoe and portage trips

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Last night's footie game was awesome

BMO Field is a fantastic venue. There isn't a bad seat in the place. I was sitting in the supporters section behind the south goal. The viewing angle was just west of the centre of the field. The game was a good game, I was cheering for Uruguay but the USA won by one goal. There were a few shoving matches and at the end both team got into it a little but in the end no one was hurt.

I went onto the Toronto FC site today to see if I could get tickets for one of their games but it doesn't look like I can. I've made some inquiries on the facebook marketplace but I'm pretty sure they'll be askin' for more than I'm willing to pay.

I even contemplated season tickets for next year since the seats are only $200/season in the section I sat in last night but there's a waiting list. I signed up anyway figuring I'd deal with the decision if/when they contacted me.

=======================

You see the dashed line above, you know the drill...

Have a great day everyone!

g.

0 comments: