G Algonquin Trips and Other Things: So a buddy of mine... Algonquin canoe and portage trips

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

So a buddy of mine...

bought tickets to the FIFA U-20 world cup tourny going on in Canada. Mike gave me a call and asked if I would be interested in going to a game since we'd been talking about trying to get out to see Toronto FC at the new BMO field. I said yes and he said it was his treat. I asked if he was sure and he said yes so I'm meetin' up with him tonight after work. The match is set to kick off at 19:45 and it's USA v. Uruguay. I'm really lookin' forward to this as I've never seen a live soccer football game at this level... I was tryin' to get tickets to a game between Aston Villa FC and Toronto FC but that's a game that's out of my budget so my immediate chance to see a Premier League team play live is gonna pass by... oh well.

GeWilli seems to be in some sort of poet mode or sommat... take a look at the way he wrote out his post titled "spinning".

Marie and the kids are coming down to my office this afternoon (dropping off our nephew who's been staying with us for the last week) and I'm really excited about that. It always makes me happy to see my family during the day... I wish I could do it more often.

==================================================================

Well, yet another post started with good intentions but the day "happened" and I must hit the publish button once again...

Have a great day everyone!

g.

2 comments:

gewilli said...

i hate it when that happens (the publish)

and the style is homage to joel gwadz... ala gwadzilla...

and i just felt like it...

thanks for noticing...

good? bad? or just different?

Suds said...

I found it interesting to read... almost made me read more closely... def diff...g.