G Algonquin Trips and Other Things: So I found myself wandering around the blogsphere... Algonquin canoe and portage trips

Thursday, July 26, 2007

So I found myself wandering around the blogsphere...

when I stumbled on this blog by Down Town Kevin Brown. I just scanned a few of the posts and came across some video links... I watched a few but found these ones particularly funny and wanted to share them with you.

This one is a longer skit but I think it's well done and funny:


Then there was a series of advertisements from Hillshire Farms. I've never heard of them (they must be in the U.S. only) but this one in particular made me laugh out loud and nearly made the water I was drinking come out my nose. When you watch it, pay attention to the Asian girl's facial expressions. (oh, and don't have any liquids in yer mouth, ya might me wipin' them off the screen, LOL).


The "Woo!" she does at the end is priceless!

Enjoy the rest of the day everyone!

g.

2 comments:

gewilli said...

didn't you say you had work to do today? in that first post!?

;-)

Suds said...

Yep, I must have ADD or something... I went on the 'net to look up something work related and somehow ended up wanderin' 'round... I know, I suck eh? LOL :)