G Algonquin Trips and Other Things: Do you know Jesus? I do... Algonquin canoe and portage trips

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Do you know Jesus? I do...

well, at least I must if he's sending me e-mail. Yes, you read that right, Jesus sent ME e-mail. Isn't that AWESOME!?

What? Ya don't believe me?

Fine, I'll prove it. Here's a partial screen capture of my spam folder in gmail.



I know what yer askin'... why do I have Jesus on my spammer list? Well I don't, gmail put him there automatically. Now I hafta say I'm relieved that Jesus is runnin' an on-line pharmacy. I was gettin' a little self conscious of my um... manhood 'cause I keep gettin' all these e-mails tryin' to set me up with enlargement devices and such. I finally realized that it was just scum bags tryin' to make a quick buck but if it had been Jesus sendin' those e-mails... that's a different story... I may have had to take it seriously... I mean, come on, if Jesus says yer too small, he's prolly tellin' the truth, right? Jesus wouldn't say something that wasn't true and for that matter, he wouldn't lie would he.

Hmm... I just had a thought, what if Jesus' pharmacy sells the big blue pill? Damnit! Maybe Jesus IS tryin' to tell me sommit... Now I'm back to feelin' less than capable! Geeeez. I'm gettin' back to work, it's less depressing.

g.

2 comments:

Suki said...

you only got an email???

ha.

I got these nifty scars on my hands and feet and bleeding eyes.

I win.

Suds said...

Sh1t!

leave it to suki to one-up me!