G Algonquin Trips and Other Things: Just a quick hello... Algonquin canoe and portage trips

Friday, September 28, 2007

Just a quick hello...

I just wanted to say a quick hello to everyone and apologise that I've not posted much lately... it's been a b!tch here at work and home life has been hectic... actually, hectic might be a slight understatement. It's all good stuff though... hockey, cubs, Marie's music stuff, general family activities, auxiliary events... work has been crazy busy which I like on one hand 'cause time flies by but on the other hand, it can start to feel like I'm barely keepin' my head above water...

I think that one of the people that has been feelin' my "absence" the most is Jim... Jim really is like a brother to me and I wish I could hang out more with him but the reality is my days are long and the things/people requiring my attention are many right now. I'm tryin' to figure out what the new routine is and once I get that down I can figure out what's left for my down time... I know down time is important so I will make space for it...

Anyway, I've managed to read a few blogs entries here and there and I hope everyone is doing well... running, climbing, biking, gardening, etc...

I'm gonna run now so have a great weekend everyone!

g.

3 comments:

gewilli said...

hello

Suds said...

Hello there my biking friend.

Suki said...

rock climbing is the work of the devil.


GODDAMN do I miss it.


keep breathing, sudzers...the air will come.