G Algonquin Trips and Other Things: What's my name? Algonquin canoe and portage trips

Friday, September 07, 2007

What's my name?

Jim asked if I'd given any thought to what my "name" would be as a cub leader. Since the leader's names are based on the Jungle Book characters, I took a look at all of them and I think that the character that best fits me would be this one:

For a number of reasons, all of which may be evident to those that know me, I think Baloo is the name I'm gonna be shootin' fer. I hope I can get it! :)

Anyway, it's gonna be a fairly busy weekend for me so I'm gonna do my best to get outta here a little early today (the boss is off today!) so I can start the weekend.

Have a GREAT weekend everyone!

g.

1 comments:

gewilli said...

yeah - you are w/o a doubt baloo or what ever that big bear's name is