G Algonquin Trips and Other Things: Building integrity with yourself... Algonquin canoe and portage trips

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Building integrity with yourself...

is VERY rewarding. I've stuck to my healthy eating for 5 and a half weeks and I'm down 37lbs! I even managed to camp with the kids and stick to it. I'm flyin' high these days! (No, it's not light-headedness from lack of food ya bunch o' jokers! lol!) My goal was to be down to this weight by the time Jim and I left for our trip. I may be down another 10lbs by then, which would be even better. I have such focus with this that it's even amazing me. I have my moments of craving but nothing that isn't manageable. I'm now finding that the integrity that I've built with myself is spreading to other areas of my life. I feel like I'm on top of the world!

Busy day at work today so that's all for now, just wanted to share the positive vibes with everyone!

g.

1 comments:

gewilli said...

WTG gerry! like all habits, either breaking bad ones or setting good ones, it takes a certain amount of time, and ones that time is put in... ya can start reaping the rewards.