G Algonquin Trips and Other Things: So I'm frantically trying to get all my work done... Algonquin canoe and portage trips

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

So I'm frantically trying to get all my work done...

before we leave tomorrow afternoon and it feels like I'm loosing the battle... so much to do, so little time. On top of a surge of work at my corporate job, I also started a business on the side doing application development and database programming and development for small to medium sized businesses. (before you start sayin' I'm crazy for adding more to my plate, I figured it would be better for me to pick up some extra work at the hourly rate I can get doing this stuff than Marie can get workin' at the local Tim Horton's... an no, she wouldn't be dressed like a giant coffee cup - that's my job!)

Anyway, things are rollin' along with regards to out trip in no small way because of Jim. If he didn't take control of that, I'd be shopping on the way up to Algonquin! As it stands, there is a distinct possibility that I'll be still packin' with Jim sittin' in my car on my driveway... very reminiscent of CC2005... don't worry Jim, I'm kiddin' (you hope!) LOL!

Anyway, 1 DAy, 4 HOURS AND 34 MINUTES until we leave! Holy Sh1t, I gotta go! Load up the llamas!

Have a great day everyone!

g.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice, I also have a small side business as a sole proprietor. Software and DB development, mostly web based. It’s a good excuse to write off your computer costs, part of the mortgage and hosting. One thing I’m glad of is that I got a GST number and that’s something that’s optional for small businesses. Some large clients won’t do business with you if you don’t have it. The downside is, if you have it, you have to charge it.

Sean

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Suki said...

lets see if the scumbags leave me alone this time...

thanks for all your help!