G Algonquin Trips and Other Things: By the way... Algonquin canoe and portage trips

Friday, August 31, 2007

By the way...

did ya read about Jim's triathalon? It's a good read... he did very well.

He also did a write up of his solo trip to Rock Lake... it was quite the adventure!

I should have mentioned these posts earlier but since most of you come to my blog from his, you would have already read them. :)

No big plans for us this weekend... just trying to get things organized around the house for the kids starting back to school and Marie starting up her music teaching again. (myc.com is the program she teaches)

I'm actually looking forward to working on the house since it's kinda been gettin' out of hand lately. I'd like to tackle the garage before the cold weather gets here too so that I can get my car into the garage to service it over the winter.

What are you doing this weekend? Anything exciting?

Anyway, whatever it is that you get up to this weekend, have a GREAT weekend and don't labour too hard on labour day!

g.

3 comments:

Eileen O'Connell said...

Well, I'm finally reading your blog....yes I've not had much time for much of anything. Plans for the weekend include getting the girls ready for school and getting the stuff ready for the hospital. Exciting I know....but very true! LOL! I also wish to let you know that I've been beating myself up slightly about not wishing you a happy birthday on the 27th....sorry about that...I did mention it to the girls on the way home from Erie in the van...so really I was wishing you a happy birthday...I just forgot to tell you! Hope you can forgive me so I don't have too many bruises from beating myself up! Just kidding. Hope your plans work out for cleaning out the garage....don't work too hard...afterall it is supposed to be a "holiday" weekend!

Suki said...

is it a good or a bad weekend when you forget what you did...

and you KNOW that you didn't drink?

Suds said...

sure ya didn't drink... ;)

that could go either way... good or bad... you'll know once you remember, but if it was bad ya prolly don't want to remember... hmmm, bit of a catch 22... let's just say you had a stupendous weekend!