G Algonquin Trips and Other Things: Readers, meet tumblr; tumblr, meet the readers Algonquin canoe and portage trips

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Readers, meet tumblr; tumblr, meet the readers


I just started playin' around with a new kind of blogging using the tumblelog format.


I've set up an RSS feed for this blog that automatically sends content to The Life Of Suds so that I can keep this format until I make a decision (which could also end up being that I keep both going... we'll see...). What I really like about the tumblr format is that I can use a widget button on my mozilla (firefox) toolbar that allows me to very quickly and easily share a website link with the click of a button. You'll find quite a few that I've already shared as I "tumbled" on to them. Anyway, take a look and see if you like it.

g.

0 comments: