G Algonquin Trips and Other Things: Here's a neat blog I found today... Algonquin canoe and portage trips

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Here's a neat blog I found today...

Lifehacker.com - which is a software and productivity guide. I was fascinated with the post showing the responses to their request to send them pictures of people's "go bags". Take a look here and see what people carry around with them everyday... it's very interesting and to be honest, I find the idea of getting a nicer bag for me to carry my stuff around in. Right now I use my laptop bag and I find it to be heavier than it needs to be. Anyway, take a look at what people submitted, maybe you'll find it interesting too.

g.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Присоединяюсь. Это было и со мной. Давайте обсудим сей вопрос. [url=http://tutledy.ru/zhenshchina-i-muzhchina/102-lyubov-muzhchiny-k-zhenshchine.html]любовь мужчины к женщине[/url]