G Algonquin Trips and Other Things: Another weekend come and gone... Algonquin canoe and portage trips

Monday, April 02, 2007

Another weekend come and gone...

Well, it was a fairly busy weekend but all in all it was a good one. My parents came down and my Dad helped me paint the basement. That's been a long job but it's almost finished. I hired a guy to hang all the doors and trim 'cause I just don't have enough hours to finish by this weekend. He came on Sunday and managed to get all the doors hung and the windows trimmed out. It's really startin' to look like nice. I've got some electrical to finish up so I'll get that done in the evenings this week. My deadline to get everything in place (minus the carpet) for this weekend, in time for G*'s baptism. We wanted to have the space ready for all the nieces and nephews so they have a place to play. I'll move the air hockey table down there and I'll prolly put a TV down there too.

Arrrg... I started this and work is getting too busy. I'll have to stop for now.

Have a good day everyone.

g.

0 comments: