G Algonquin Trips and Other Things: Could it be any better than this? Algonquin canoe and portage trips

Friday, April 20, 2007

Could it be any better than this?

Take a look at the weather for the weekend for Newcastle...
Woo hoo! I know it's not anything like 30 degrees but since I'm so tired of the cold weather, I'll take 19 degrees.

Not a lot happening right now... P* is trying out for the basketball team at school which I'm so proud of. He's in the youngest grade for trying out (grade 4) so the deck is somewhat stacked against him but he's pretty good and really enjoys it so he'll try hard. It really interesting to see the kids develop and see how there are three different personalities for all three boys. M* (middle son) is more shy at first but once he gets comfortable he's more outgoing. D* is still a little young to see exactly how he is but he almost seems like he falls between the other two.



Okay, I started this post this morning and haven't been able to get back to it, so I'll call it quits for today.

Have a great weekend everyone!

g.

0 comments: