G Algonquin Trips and Other Things: Well... I made it in to work Algonquin canoe and portage trips

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Well... I made it in to work

The car made it in to work okay... in fact, it was running real well now that I replaced the leaking intercooler pipe. Now I hafta clean up all the sooty oil residue that was spewed into the engine bay. Man, after driving the van in yesterday it was an awesome feeling driving the car in today. I have a RocketChip performance chip in my car (thanks GeWilli) and I'm tellin' ya, it makes it real fun to drive. The power on tap is fantastic and you can really use it to move through traffic.

So this facebook thing is getting to be a bit of a problem... I can't stop looking for people from my past! I don't know what the obsession is but I'm really curious about where people are now. It's also neat to see a little about where people come from that I know now. I like all the pics that Jim put up from his younger years. I should dig up some old photos and scan them in... if nothing, it'll at least be a good chuckle for some people. :)

Well, back to work now, it's a busy one today so that's all for now.

Have a good one everyone! (I gotta get a better sign off line like GeWilli)

g.

0 comments: