G Algonquin Trips and Other Things: Here's a website I got lost in... Algonquin canoe and portage trips

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Here's a website I got lost in...

Tail of the Dragon is about a section of a US highway that has 318 curves in 11 miles. The couple that writes on the site also documented their various trips in and around SC, GA and FLA. I found it quite interesting to read and it had me wishin' for a motorcycle again. I had hoped to get my M1 a couple of years back but I ran into resistance from Marie. Ya see, before we got married she worked with people who had acquired brain injuries. That means they were either a victim of tragic circumstances or they were doin' something pretty stupid like riding a motorcycle at high speeds doin' tricks or somethin' like that. Hence her resistance to me gettin' a motorcycle.

Anyway, have a read if you get a few moments and let me know if you found it interesting too.

g.

0 comments: