G Algonquin Trips and Other Things: Tomorrow is the BIG day! Algonquin canoe and portage trips

Monday, December 11, 2006

Tomorrow is the BIG day!

Well... in less than 24 hours we may be holding our new baby!

They are saying that they want the labour to be as short as possible. Funny, I don't remember hearing Marie contradict that approach! LOL!

My parents and two of my aunts came over yesterday to help us get a few last minute things done. My Dad and I moved the other boys' rooms around. M* and D* are sharing a room now and P* has his own room. P* is sleeping on the bottom bed of the bunck beds I made and I have stored the upper bunk since M* didn't want to be on the top bunk and D* is too small for the upper one. D* is also struggling with the idea that he won't be the "baby" anymore so I figured that letting him keep his little bed would be one less thing for him to adjust to.

I'm sittin' here at work and I can't concentrate on anything work related. (I mean more so than usual, Jim!)
---------
I got busy at work (finally able to focus on something) and didn't publish this so... I'll click publish and try to get some sleep before the big day.

See ya!

g.

0 comments: